Bikemaster Motorcycle Tube 275/300-18 TR6 2.75"/3.00"-18"
BikeMaster Motorcycle Tubes
Bike Master Performance Tubes are stronger and better by design. They are made of natural rubber which means they wear better, are more pliable and have higher elasticity than synthetic rubber tubes. Natural rubber offers superior resistance to punctures, is less likely to tear when hot and is more cost-effective than synthetic alternatives. They have coupled the high-quality material with a heavy-duty valve stem so that you can ride worry-free.
- Seamless construction
- Butyl rubber tubes with heavy-duty valves
- Tubes are individually packaged with the part number and size on each
Valve Stem Type Reference:
- TR-6 - Straight Metal Stem (8mm dia.)
- TR-6 - Straight Metal Stem (8mm dia. OFFSET)
- TR-13 - Straight Rubber Stem (11.5mm dia.)
- TR-13 - Straight Rubber Stem (11.5mm dia. OFFSET)
- TR-15 - Straight Rubber Stem (16mm dia.)
- TR-15 - Straight Rubber Stem (16mm dia. OFFSET)
- PV-78-Tall 90° - Metal Stem
- TR-87 Short 90° - Metal Stem (10mm dia.)
- TR-87C Tall 90° (10mm dia.)